Award-winning graphic designer seeking a collaborative role within a creative team to develop and design exceptional campaigns that deliver results.
12 years of agency experience at Quinn Group Advertising and Marketing as a designer, photographer and Creative/Art Director for all of Huckleberry’s Natural Market’s 15 locations among many other clients. Majored in Communications & Advertising and minored in Fine Arts at Washington State University.
Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premier Pro, Dreamweaver, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, HTML, CSS, PHP, WordPress.
1997-2001 B.A. Communications – Advertising, Washington State University
2015-Present Marketing & Graphic Design, SCAFCO Corporation
- Provide campaign, brand, marketing, advertising and all visual marketing needs of SCAFCO Steel Stud, SCAFCO Grain Systems and L.B. Stone Properties.
2003-2015 Art Director, Graphic Designer, Account Coordinator, Media Buyer, Quinn Group Advertising & Marketing
- Plan, develop, direct, & design the marketing efforts for Huckleberry’s Natural Market. Yearly sales have continued to increase with these marketing efforts.
2001-2003 Home Renovation, Paint Chips
- Painting, Plumbing, Carpentry, Landscaping, Flooring, Electrician. Learned and used new skills everyday. Also used these skills to remodel & flip homes for personal profit.
2001-2001 Intern, Gross Hatch Advertising
- As an intern I learned advertising & marketing skills in a fast paced environment.
1998-2003 Projectionist, Imax Theater, Riverfront Park
- Operated and was responsible for technical visual and sound equipment.
- Jim Desautel, Partner, Desautel-Hege, (509) 995-5111
- Bonnie Quinn, President, Quinn Group Advertising, (509) 939-7747
- Tom Barbieri, President, Goodale & Barbieri, (509) 344-4900